What makes us different?
OUR HOLISTIC APPROACH
- Focus on the business as a whole
- Look at every angle and alternative scenarios
- Offer packages and flat fees when possible
- Responsive, honest communication from attorneys
- “Right-sized” legal services, only what is necessary
- A work ethic about providing value, not about billable hours
- Placing a premium on transparency in client relationships
- Partnership with our clients
- Viewing clients as more than just a file or legal matter
- Experts in our practice areas
- Committed to help clients control fees and costs
- Hard-working and efficient
- No “surprise” legal fees
- Scaled services to accommodate what clients need
- Packages that make sense for small businesses
Business owners need to be able to budget and know their costs, including legal services. We believe legal services should come at predictable and reasonable pricing. At Clear Sky Law Group, we make our fees clear at the beginning of matters. To make it easy to manage your legal services, we can also offer special packages at flat fees.
- Review the following for one entity:
- Minute book review including Resolutions, Formation Documents, Notices of Transactions, Corporate Status; Shareholders Agreement.
- Review branding, trademarks, copyright usage.
- Identify required insurance policies.
- Report findings and recommended actions.
- Reduced rate of 80% of normal fees.
- Act as agent for service.
- File annual Statement of Information.
- Prep annual minutes for shareholders and directors.
- Quarterly client meetings.
- Complimentary phone calls (10 minutes or less).
- Complimentary initial consultation by phone or in person for new matters.
IP Security Plan
IP Security Plan
- Review confidential, employment and non-disclosure agreements, proprietary and confidential information.
- Review company’s IT security policies.
- Advise actions to identify, label, secure, and restrict access to proprietary information and change agreements to identify proprietary information to employees, consultants and third parties.
- Create cloud-based IP portfolio for client on agreed platform.
- Prep spreadsheet or web page outlining all pertinent information for each trademark, copyright, patent, and trade secret.
- Create comprehensive spreadsheet for all IP.
- Advise on status of IP and when renewals are needed, and other timely information.
- Create cloud-based corporate record system in attorney Saas or Google Drive.
- Each entity would have its own Drive or Matter with all corporate documents scanned and uploaded.
- Prepare spreadsheet listing all pertinent information and status for every entity.
- Comprehensive spreadsheet of all entities.
- Person-to-person or webinar on “how tos” for filing copyright applications.
- Copyright education and the benefits of copyright protection.
Corporation or LLCs
Corporation or LLC Organization
- Form and organize business entity.
- Initiate organizational meeting with owners.
- Prepare customized organizational documents.
- Capitalize entity.
- Compose all necessary governmental filings.
- Company governance education and advisement. Educate and advise client on company governance.
Smart, Practical Answers
Our lawyers have represented individuals, businesses, and nonprofits. We have clients in action sports, real estate, technology, import/export, eCommerce, telecommunications, professional services, healthcare, and other industries. We have handled estate planning and probate matters for individuals, couples, and families.
We offer representation in these areas:
- Business Organization and Governance
- Business Litigation
- Trademark Applications
- Brand Development and Protections
- License Agreements
- Copyright Protection and Training
- Intellectual Property Portfolios
- Real Estate Transactions and Advice
- General Counsel Services
- Legal Audits
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Nonprofit Formation and Governance
- Employment Law
- Internet Law
- Transactional Guidance and Contract Drafting